Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Update

I know I haven't mentioned this before and it's definitely not beauty related but I'm sharing it anyway!

My band, Kush, is playing our first show ever tonight! I'm really stoked and semi-nervous as it will be the first time I'm singing on stage (aside from alcohol-fueled karaoke excursions lol). It's a small show but the bands split the proceeds from the door and a lot of our friends and family are coming out to show support.

If anyone is interested in hearing our music, you can find us on Soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/kush-music

Now that I got the shameless self-promotion out of the way, back to makeup!

I ordered a HUGE haul from E.L.F. yesterday. I really needed new brushes and they had a promotion where you could get their entire studio set for $3 if you spent a certain amount.. needless to say, I was sold. I'll be doing an update when my package is received (hopefully next week) but since it's shipping to Canada who knows how long it will take to get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment