Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nip+Fab

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. I can't decide whether to blame it on genetics or lousy sleep but it's been a huge issue for me for years. So many dark circle 'miracles' contain concealer which makes it almost impossible to use them without doing a full face (which, as you'll learn, is something I stay away from a lot of the time)

I have FINALLY found something that I can use that WORKS and doesn't require me to paint my face on at 6:30am.

3-In-1 formula, clinically proven to reduce under eye puffiness and tighten the skin around the eye area.
A triple action eye cream to reduce the appearance of puffiness + dark circles whilst hydrating the skin to fight against premature aging.
  • red algae targets dark circles
  • tetra peptide reduces the look of puffiness
  • shea butter hydrates + softens
Size: 15ml 0.5 fl oz 



I noticed results right away after application. My skin firmed up and the puffiness was reduced. Within minutes, my eyes seemed brighter and the dark circles were less noticeable. With regular application, this truly is a miracle for me, AND I can pick it up at my nearest Shoppers Drug Mart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment